Homemade Almond Milk in 3 Easy Steps
It’s easy to make and much creamier than the store bought variety.
– 1 cup whole raw almonds
– 3.5 cups filtered water (plus more water for soaking)
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
1) Cover almonds in water and soak at least 8 hours, preferably overnight. (or cover in boiling water and soak for an hour)
2) Drain almonds, add to blender. Add 3.5 cups filtered water and blend for about 1 minute, until almonds are finely blended.
3) Strain in nut bag, jelly strainer or fine mesh sieve.